The usefulness of armored vehicles is not a mystery anymore. If you lead a high profile life and have life risk situations, then armored vehicles are definitely one of the safest choices to make. However, you should also note that armored vehicles don’t just include the regular cars, it also features the buses.
Armored buses actually take the security features to the next level where they are capable of safeguarding the lives of a group of people. These buses showcase all features that are installed in armored cars and offer better seating capacity for larger groups such as cricket or football teams.
Why armored buses?
The armoring done to these vehicles is highly capable of sustaining bullet attacks and/or blast while giving you a sense of security.
Moreover, these vehicles are high on comfort and design that’s appealing to everyone. You can also get these buses customized to your requirements while getting them armored for special groups, keeping in mind their safety.
Some features of armored buses:
- Spacious passageways between seats
- Individual air conditioning vents that are adjustable
- Storage racks
- Comfortable seating arrangements
- Driver’s area is spacious and has a user-friendly control
- 6. Refrigerator facilities
- Large lateral windows
- Generous luggage space
Some of the luxury armored buses that have known to hit the roads stylishly are:
- The Cadillac Escalade ESV featuring armoring level of CEN B4, CEN B6, and CEN B7 comes in executive package form with the options like executive seating including modified consoles and a probable feature of privacy partition placed between the driver and passengers. These buses also come with high-end entertainment settings.
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe features a highly upgraded exterior design with a quality interior and improvised fuel economy. Powerful V8 power alongside strong towing capacity makes this a worthy bargain.
- 3. 2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is undoubtedly the most spacious full-size van that you will find and the unmatched interior alongside countless features makes it all the more desirable.
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade with its exclusive styling and V8 power is capable of seating apparently 8 people at a time. Its features like automatic LED headlights coupled with automatic wipers, along with parking sensors (both front and rear) and keyless ignition facilities make it one of the best deals.
So when looking for armored heavy-duty vehicles, you can choose Troy Armoring buses that come packed with all the necessary security features. You can even get yours customized accordingly.